6.18.2006

June Photos and Update -- Sneak Preview



From: Angia Macomber
To: GLA-Haiti Molly
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:11 AM
Subject: June update?

Good morning! I hope all is going great there at GLA!

I was just wondering if this month's update & photos had been sent yet, since it seemed to be time again (and we were hoping for something for Father's Day today). I don't mean to bug you, but just wanted to make sure we hadn't missed it. We're looking forward to finding out how R.J. enjoyed the package of things we sent with Kristin (a volunteer from Michigan). Life has probably just been very busy for you, so we'll keep waiting patiently but anxiously.

Have a fantastic day, and be sure to give Ronaldo a great big hug & kiss from each of us,
Angie (for Phil and Charlie, too)


-----------------------------------------------------------

From: GLA Haiti - Molly
To: Angia Macomber
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:49:05 PM
Subject: Re: June update?

Hi Angia,

Thanks for the email. I am not sure if you got the GLA email which Dixie emailed out on Friday.

This week we have been moving the GLA toddler house and all its inhabitants to a new location and two new buildings. So little to NO office work has been attended to. I am sorry. I had believed that Father's Day was next Sunday, and as I had wanted to send out updates by Father's Day, I thought I had more time. But I found out Friday that I was mistaken.

Things are going well, we are mostly moved now, though there is much rescheduling, organizing, and altering to do yet. Both nights we have had extended issues with electricity and as we speak John is still plugging away working on wiring. We are very blessed to be in the new location! It is wonderful. And though we have a long road ahead yet to get settled in, everything has gone quite smoothly.

Ronaldo is doing GREAT! and LOVED your package that you sent!! Just LOVED IT!
(In the new Toddler House, ...) He also loves his new room, new bed, new pajamas, and new fantastic yard! I will write more when I get the chance.

Ronaldo wants to wish you a great day! Here are a few photos so you can see your happy boy!

Molly