7.05.2006

Photo from a GLA volunteer

We got news that a young lady named Kristin -- whose family we are acquainted with through our Haitian-adoption online discussion group -- was going to be spending 4 weeks volunteering at R.J.'s orphanage. We sent a small backpack full of gifts and photos for R.J. that she took with her to Haiti. After she got back from Haiti, she sent us photos and answered some questions we had.




Hi Angie!
I finally made it back from Haiti! I had a really great time, and didn’t want to leave.

Ronaldo is such a great kid! He is a sweetheart. I have a ton of pictures of him, just because he’s so cute and photogenic. I’ll attach a few to start out with. Here’s one of him eagerly waiting to open his backpack, which he loved everything in there. I have a lot more to come yet… :)

Have a great day!
Kristin