6.14.2007

R.J., Here we come!!!

Much to my surprise, we got word today that the U.S. Consulate is done reviewing our file and that we have the go-ahead to travel to Haiti to bring R.J. home!!!!

Phil and I will leave home in 63 hours (Sunday noon, June 17) on Father's Day!
We will meet R.J. for the very first time in 87 hours (Monday noon, June 18).
We will spend 72 hours at GLA.
We will be back home 7 days from today (Thursday night, June 21).

Wow! My head is spinning with all that there is to do, even though I checked the last thing off my shopping list this afternoon. Speaking for all three of us, we are ecstatic! We can hardly believe this day has come at last! Charlie has just 7 sleeps until R.J. is home, and on the 8th sleep, both boys will be sawing twigs (we hope) together in the same room! :)

Gotta go pack!